All our St, Tropez tan’s are natural looking tans, they will
not leave you looking orange!
Classic Tan – A natural golden tan.
Dark Tan – A darker, natural tan.
Express Tan – A quicker tan that is left on for up to 3 hours.
FULL BODY TAN
HALF BODY TAN
Before your tanning session:
- Shower and exfoliate your body the evening before.
- Don’t use any moisturiser that evening or the day of the tan.
- No deodorant or perfume on the skin.
- Wax/shave 24 hours before.
- Wear loose, dark clothing and open toe shoe’s eg flip flops.
- Wear suitable clothing swimwear or underwear, again a dark colour is best.
- Moisturiser is applied to hands and feet and other dry area’s.
- Take’s about 15 minutes.
- You will dry to dress straight after.
- Do not touch the skin with your hands or fingers whilst it’s developing to avoid them being tanned, (not a good look)..
- Shower 8 hours after.
- Pat dry with a towel (do not rub).
- Avoid water on the skin whilst tan is developing, especially rain!
- Avoid heavy exercise or any perspiration during development.
- Moisturise body regularly to maximise duration of tan.
Ensure that all tan is exfoliated off before next session, to prevent build up.